Bavarian sausage salad
Category: Cold appetizer
|300.00||g||Lyon meat sausage|
Preparation time: 15 min
- Cut the Lyon sausage into fine strips.
- Cut the onion and the gherkins into small cubes.
- Add the oil, water, vinegar, mustard and some parsley and stir.
- Then season with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together and leave to stand for 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle some parsley on top at the end. Done.
- If you want to make the Bavarian sausage salad even tastier, add radishes and strips of Gouda cheese.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin