Bread from the pan
Category: Side dish
Preparation time: 60 min
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a dough.
- Let go at room temperature overnight. If you don't want to wait that long, take 7 g of dry yeast and let the dough rise for an hour in the warm. The longer the dough goes, the better.
- Now flour the bread and put it in the hot pan. The body should be flat so that the bread is done faster.
- Bake without a lid on the medium setting for approx. 20 min. Turn once and bake again for 20 minutes.
- As soon as the bread sounds hollow when tapped on it is ready.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin