Chicken curry with rice
Category: Meat dish
|500.00||g||Chicken breast fillet|
Preparation time: 60 min
Sear the chicken
- Sear the chicken briefly on both sides and season with salt and pepper. It can still be raw inside.
- After browning, cut into slices on a plate and let rest for two minutes.
- Before serving, stir the chicken in the curry sauce once and let it steep.
Prepare curry sauce
- In the pan used previously, sweat the curry paste in oil.
- Then add the onion cut into cubes and sweat it too.
- Dice the potatoes and carrots, then add.
- Dice the garlic and ginger, then stir in.
- Deglaze with coconut milk.
- Add soup cubes or vegetable stock.
- Simmer until the carrot and potato are firm to the bite.
- Season to taste at the end.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin