Chicken wrap with DIY sauce
Category: Meat dish
|4.00||Chicken breast fillet|
Preparation time: 30 min
- Cut the onion and lettuce (e.g. romaine lettuce hearts) into strips.
- Chop the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Put everything in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken breast fillet into small pieces.
- Then fry in a pan with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Then place on a plate.
- Adjust the amount of ingredients as desired, depending on how much sauce you want.
- Cut some of the onions into small cubes and then add them to the pan where the chicken was browned.
- Add the mustard, tomato paste and garlic.
- At the end, deglaze the pan with water and homemade soup seasoning. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Briefly heat the whole grain tortilla cakes before serving. The toaster has proven itself to me.
- Cover the wrap with the chicken, sauce, onion, tomatoes and lettuce and roll up.
- When rolling up, first fold up the lower part and then the sides. Enjoy the meal.
Other possible ingredients
- Bell pepper
- Guacamole dip
- Quark dip
- Minced meat
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin