Curry sausage with healthy homemade curry sauce
Category: Meat dish
Preparation time: 15 min
Prepare the curry sauce
- Put the strained tomatoes, tomato paste, honey, balsamic vinegar, soup seasoning, mustard, curry and mild or hot-rose paprika in a small saucepan.
- Then simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- At the end, season the curry sausage sauce with chilli, salt and pepper.
Fry the curry sausages
- Cut the curry sausages every two centimetres.
- Fry the sausages in a pan with a little sunflower oil over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning several times.
- Then cut one sausage into small pieces and place in a small bowl.
- Add the DIY sauce, sprinkle a little curry powder on top.
- Enjoy with a roll or french fries.
- The curry sausage sauce will keep for three to four days in the fridge.
- If you like, you can also add a little mayonnaise.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin