Fruit ice cream
Preparation time: 5 min
- First put the sugar in the blender and pulverise on maximum speed for 15 seconds.
- Then add the frozen fruit and blend on almost maximum speed for 15 seconds. If necessary, push the fruit down with a spatula and grind again for a few seconds.
- At the end, add the cream and blend on medium speed to make a creamy fruit ice cream.
- Then serve immediately and enjoy.
- You can also use yoghurt, milk or water instead of the cream.
- To get the leftovers out of the mixing bowl, simply add some milk and mix a small milkshake.
- If you have leftover fruit, cut it into small pieces and freeze. It is best to freeze them individually on a tray and then put them in a freezer bag.
- If you want to freeze the finished fruit ice cream, I add twice the amount of cream or yoghurt. This way there is less water in the ice cream and it is easier to eat with a spoon after freezing. Just take it out of the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy it again.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin