Healthy vital bread
Category: Side dish
Preparation time: 120 min
- Line a loaf tin (approx. 25 cm) with baking paper.
Cut the baking paper in half, place it over the tin and cut in at the corners. Then press down.
- Grind the spelt grains (or wheat grains) in a blender.
Place the grains in the blender and grind on the highest setting for about 45 seconds.
- Put the ground spelt grains, flour (Plain flour), yeast, linseed, oil, lukewarm water, salt and honey in a bowl. Then knead everything into a dough.
The finished dough should come away easily from the edge of the bowl. If it is too sticky, add a little flour.
- Put the dough into the prepared loaf tin and leave to rise in a warm place for about an hour until the dough has doubled in size.
- Then bake the dough at 180 degrees convection for 45 minutes.
- After baking, remove the bread from the loaf tin and leave to cool on a cooling rack. Cut into slices only after it has cooled.
- The healthy vitality bread is ready.
- When kneading the dough, first stir the ingredients with a spoon.
- If using a cube of yeast. First put the honey in a bowl, then crumble in the yeast. Mash with a fork and stir until the yeast has dissolved.
- If you are making more than one roll, let them rise for another half hour after dividing them up.
- If you want to make smaller rolls. Bake the rolls in a non-preheated oven at 180 degrees convection for 20 to 30 minutes.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin