Preparation time: 30 min
- First add a pinch of salt to the milk.
- Add wheat flour until the flour-milk mixture becomes creamy, stirring in with a whisk.
- Beat the eggs into the mixture and then fold in the eggs.
Fold in very slowly and do not stir too hard, the protein must retain its original consistency.
- The dough is now ready.
- Now heat margarine in a pan, then pour a quarter of the batter into the pan.
- Fry the dough until it is golden brown on one side. Then quarter it, turn it over and continue to roast on the side that is not golden brown.
- Then wait until the other side is golden brown. Then tear it apart.
- At the end, put the Kaiserschmarrn on a plate and sprinkle enough icing sugar (you can also use sugar).
- Applesauce is recommended. Finished.
- Alternatively, you can add raisins or grapes soaked in alcohol / rum to the batter in the pan.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin