Minced meat sauce with noodles
Category: Warm appetizer
Preparation time: 30 min
- First fry the meat in a large saucepan with preheated oil.
- Cut the onion, garlic cloves and carrot into small cubes and add.
- The most important thing is to sear the minced meat so that toasted aromas develop.
Therefore boil away the meat water and brown the mince at the bottom.
- Then add two cans of tomatoes and two tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Then season the minced meat sauce with two cubes of soup, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, a pinch of cumin and sweet paprika.
- Add a little water if necessary.
- Now let the sauce simmer for at least an hour.
- At the end, depending on your taste, season again and pour the minced meat sauce over pasta or rice.
- Enjoy the meal.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin