Original Wiener Schnitzel with French fries
Category: Meat dish
Preparation time: 45 min
Fry the original Wiener Schnitzel
- Portion the veal and then pound it flat.
- Build a pannier road.
Prepare a plate with spelled flour, a plate with the two eggs and a plate with breadcrumbs.
- Season the two eggs with salt and pepper and then whisk them together.
- Now turn the Original Wiener Schnitzel first in the flour, then in the eggs and at the end in the breadcrumbs.
- Cover the pan with oil (rapeseed oil / sunflower oil) and heat.
- Put the panned schnitzel in the pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Degrease on kitchen paper and the Wiener Schnitzel are ready.
- At the end, serve the Original Wiener Schnitzel with the French fries and a piece of lemon.
Prepare french fries
- Wash and peel the potatoes and then cut into sticks approx. 1 cm thick.
- Place the french fries on a baking sheet with baking paper and cook in the oven at 180 ° for about 20 minutes.
- As soon as the fries are golden brown, add salt.
- To reduce the pannier road to two plates, you can mix the breadcrumbs with a little spelled flour so that the breading sticks to the meat later.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin