Pumpkin cream soup
Category: Warm appetizer
Preparation time: 90 min
- Cut the pumpkin into two parts, then peel and core.
- Cut the prepared pumpkin into small cubes.
- Peel the potatoes, carrots and onions and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and braise the onion cubes.
- Add vegetable broth and milk (alternatively, you can use cream to make the soup even creamier) and bring to the boil.
- Now add the pumpkin cubes, the carrots and the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender and taste again.
- Before eating you can sprinkle a few pumpkin seeds over it.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin