Simple tomato sauce
Category: Side dish
Preparation time: 60 min
- Peel the onion and garlic, then cut into small cubes.
- Roast the onion cubes in olive oil. Then add the garlic and fry briefly.
- Then add the unseasoned tomato sauce (bottle / can of tomatoes whole and peeled).
- Season the sauce. Salt, pepper, origano or other spices.
- Let it simmer on a low flame for 45 min. (For whole tomatoes, gradually shred the tomatoes with a wooden spoon.)
- At the end you can sprinkle some fresh basil or chives over it. Finished.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin