Vegan nut nougat cream
Category: Side dish
Preparation time: 30 min
Vegan nut nougat cream with little sugar and little fat
- Fry the hazelnuts in a pan on a medium setting for about 15 minutes, stirring again and again so that the nuts do not turn black.
- Then remove the shells as much as possible. If the whole shell doesn't come loose, that's not a bad thing.
- Put the nuts and walnut oil in the blender and mix. Add the oil gradually.
- Then add the sugar, a pinch of salt and the cocoa and mix again.
- Then add the vanilla and mix again.
- If the consistency is too fluid, add a few more nuts.
- At the end, pour the nut nougat cream into a glass.
- Put the nuts in hot water and then peel them.
- You can also add 100 grams of whole milk chocolate.
- The longer you mix, the creamier the vegan nut nougat cream and the more oils are released. After mixing, the nuts should be almost liquid.
- Keeps for a fortnight in the fridge.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin