White sausage with pretzel
Category: Meat dish
Preparation time: 5 min
- Fill a small pot with water and bring the water to the boil.
- Meanwhile, squeeze half the lemon.
- As soon as the water boils, remove the pot from the cooker and add the lemon juice, some salt and a parsley stem.
- Stir once, then add the white sausages and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
- When the sausages are ready, serve with pretzels and sweet mustard. An Guaden.
- Drink a wheat beer with it.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin